Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Looking back...

I thought it would be fun to look back on some pictures for this time of year from years past...
so this is what I found...


Tristin's Scissor Mishap...Sept 2002
I should add, the shaved picture is my Husbands fault! He took the dog clippers to his hair and left stripes down the side of his head! LOL



Megan went to Kindergarten in 2002 and now she is in 5th Grade!

September 2003, my Sister got married after dating Mike for 10 years!




Fall 2003...Such a cute picture!


Tristin turned 5 in the spring of 2004!



Fall 2004... I went on my first scrapbook weekend with my two best friends, Marylea and Teresa in South Carolina.



My booth at Memory Trends 2004. Also, my first time meeting Melody Ross

from Chatterbox, Inc.!


September 2005 we got hit with a bad storm while we were on vacation... Needless to say, we came home to a mess!



September 2006, Megan turned 10!






2006, We put Uncle Sean to rest in Arlington National Cemetery, Washington DC.


3 comments:

Juls said...

Great pictures, I really like this idea of going back and then havng recent pics as well. I also enjoy your nature pics.

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, nice to look back like that. Great photos!

I brought in two today of my ds when he was 9 1/2 mos. and walking! Maybe I'll try to post.

Anonymous said...

What fun looking back and remebering Tristins poor hair cut! My how the kids have grown.Remember the fairy wings at Como Park! My babies are growing up Love Gram