Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ghost Hunter? I think NOT!

I have always been facinated with ghosts, even when I was 1 1/2 years old, my Mom has a picture I drew of ghosts. Why I was drawing ghosts at 1 1/2 is beyond me!



I have several stories of my own from over the years and I always thought it would be fun to be a ghost hunter. I love watching Ghost Hunters on Sci Fi Channel and Most Haunted on the Travel Channel (they just scream a lot on this show! but I like the history of it) I started watching A Haunting recently and realized I wouldn't be a very good ghost hunter! I would hear a little bump and I would be the one running the other direction!

I will post some of my ghost stories in the near future. Until then, I will watch on the sidelines and not go looking for ghosts!

No comments: